Koba Yagi – Center for Education and Development is an association and a social enterprise dedicated to empowering the creative potential of children and youth through innovative educational programs, social innovations and creative entrepreneurship.
In order to achieve our goals, we have launched:
Koba Yagi Toys – the first socially responsible toys in Serbia that encourage creative children from 5 to 12 years old. They have been manufactured by women who belonging to hard-to-emmploy groups and youth with disabilities.
School for Superheroes – an educational center for future creative innovators aged 6 to 16, as well as training center for educators and parents.
A world where all children are connected, equal, active, self-conscious and responsible to themselves, to others and to the society in which they live.
Empowering a new generation of creative leaders through:
- Development of innovative educational tools for working with children and young people based on 21st century skills.
- Developing the full potential of children and young people through educational programs aimed at children who create a better future through the use of new technologies.
- Developing competencies of educators and parents through seminars and workshops.
- Development of the social economy and empowerment of children, youth and women belonging to vulnerable groups.
- Increasing the employability of young people through the acquisition of working practice in the creative sector and inclusion in mobility programs.